Job Number: R0095956
Electronic Warfare Technical Solution Engineer, Senior
Develop and apply advanced electromagnetic design methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced technical problems. Plan, conduct, and technically support projects or major phases of significant projects. Work and coordinate with other technical support personnel in the performance of assigned projects. Conduct investigations of electromagnetic warfare systems. Review literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects. Recommend corrections in technical applications and analysis. Evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
- 5+ years of experience with EW systems design
- 2+ years of experience with typical test processes and procedures, including RF-cabled, anechoic chamber, and open-air events
- 2+ years of experience with shipboard EW systems radar or communications components, architectures and radar, communications waveform generation and processing theory, modulation or demodulation, or near- and far-field effects
- 2+ years of experience with antenna theory, signal propagation and link budgets, typical digital communications protocols, error correction, and IEEE standards
- Secret clearance required
- BS degree in EE
- 2+ years of experience with naval electromagnetic warfare, including AN/SLQ-32, SLQ-59, SLQ-62, ALQ-248, NULKA, AN/SSX-1, MK-53/MK-36/MK-59 programs
- 2+ years of experience with supporting the delivery of naval shipboard EW systems
- 2+ years of experience with designing and coordinating lab and range tests
- 2+ years of experience with topside shipboard systems
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- MS degree in EE or an engineering related field preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website