Job Number: R0102509
Emergency Management Specialist, Senior
Support the development and administration of a comprehensive emergency preparedness program for Booz Allen employees and work sites in the Washington, DC area. Manage the creation, training, and administration of volunteer incident management teams at Booz Allen offices in and around Washington, DC. Leverage emergency management, crisis management, and public safety knowledge and expertise gained through working within the Washington, DC metro area. Support the Security Services Team's response to all life-safety or business disruption incidents that may affect firm employees or assets. Network with local and federal partners to stay abreast of the latest regional joint planning initiatives and preparations around significant events. This position is open to temporary remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- Experience working in public safety, emergency management, crisis management, or related field
- Experience with various open and closed source intelligence and employee alerting platforms
- Experience with business planning and providing executive-level support
- Ability to respond to emergencies on nights and weekends, as needed
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with private sector emergency management principles and practices
- Knowledge of public and private sector emergency and risk management preparedness, mitigation, planning, response, training, and exercises
- ABCP/CBCP or AEM Certification a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website