Job Number: R0093571
Environmental Training Program Analyst, Mid
Analyze applicable environmental laws, regulations, and policies for impact to existing environmental instructional material. Develop recommendations for update of instructional material to ensure changes to regulations and policies are continually incorporated into the training syllabus. Establish and support scheduled reviews of course material with environmental stakeholders to ensure applicability, relevance, and accuracy of instruction. Facilitate review cycles, adjudicate comments, and coordinate associated revisions of instructional materials. Establish and maintain records and documentation to demonstrate compliance with environmental instructional requirements of environmental laws, regulations, and local policies. Conduct professional instructor led classroom training on environmental topics using learning methodologies and integration of all environmental considerations, regulatory requirements, and local policies to ensure environmental compliance is maintained.
- 5 years of experience with environmental regulations and compliance
- 5 years of experience with managing DoD programs
- 3 years of experience with workforce education and development or instructional system design
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with instructional systems design and the systems approach to training
- Experience with Department of Navy and US Marine Corps specific instructional processes and programs
- Knowledge of MarineNet Learning Management System
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website