Job Number: R0108621
Foreign Disclosure Representative, Mid
Coordinate foreign disclosure and visit requests, counterintelligence, and security considerations for a training command's subordinate units and provide approval guidance to the host unit. Provide recommendations regarding approval, denial, or other final adjudication of visit requests to the government lead. Assist with the programmatic management of the client's various visit and disclosure systems. This position is open to temporary remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- Experience with working in the DoD
- Experience with military training or professional military education requirements
- Knowledge of foreign disclosure within the DoD
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of experience as a task lead working with senior military leaders
- Experience in working as or with a Foreign Disclosure Representative or Officer
- Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in International Relations or Affairs
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website