Job Number: R0094078
Foreign Military Sales Case Analyst, Senior
Supporting a US Navy Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program, you'll develop and analyze cost, schedule, and performance and have regular interactions with U.S. government and international partners to coordinate the development and implementation of security cooperation and assistance in support of U.S. Navy integrated warfare systems, including planning, communication, outreach, and foreign customer support services. You will identify and analyze solutions supporting the successful delivery of a complex security and cooperation program. You will help determine and refine program requirements.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience with security cooperation and assistance programs working with foreign clients
- Experience in working with foreign clients and export control, including International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) issues and international security cooperation policy
- Experience in use of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) case management and financial tracking systems, including Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS), Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), and Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT)
- Knowledge of DoD procedures and programs associated with FMS cases, as specified in the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM), including FMS case Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) and the processes for LOA case development, case modifications and amendments
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with preparing transportation assessments and transportation plans for FMS cases
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including written deliverables and oral presentations
- Possession of excellent problem solving, research, and analysis skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website