Job Number: R0107379
Front End Developer, Mid
Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface can make a system easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. As a front-end developer, you can create solutions in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build applications from vision to production-ready systems. We have an opportunity for you to use your software development skills to improve the DoD and federal agencies.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end software developer in a professional work environment
- 2+ years of experience in using HTML for professional website development
- 2+ years of experience in using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) fundamentals for professional website development
- Experience in Java or C programming languages
- Experience in using wireframing tools and creating website design mockups
- Ability to work in a team using Agile development techniques
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Cloud technologies, including AWS, Azure, Hive, Apache Spark, or Hadoop Distributed File System
- Experience with application servers, including Node.js, JBoss, or Tomcat
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, and containerization Docker
- Ability to work with UX/UI specialists
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in CS
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of computer science and machine intelligence, and we're dedicated to helping you grow as a software developer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to online and onsite training in data analysis and presentation methodologies, and tools like Hortonworks, Docker, Tableau, Splunk, and other open-source and emerging tools
You'll have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal specifically geared towards data science and analytics skills, where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website