Job Number: R0102835
Innovation Design Strategist, Senior
We are seeking an experienced design strategist with expertise in workshop facilitation (virtual and in-person), human-centered design (HCD), experience/installation design, visual design and communication, and project management. You should be comfortable designing creative solutions for ambiguous challenges using various modalities (e.g., remote workshops, visual artifacts, scenarios, service blueprints, personas, infographics, customer journeys, physical/digital installations). You will also be expected to lead interdisciplinary teams and execute InnovationX projects while interfacing with senior-level clients. You will succeed if you are tenacious about solving strategic challenges, thrive in collaborative settings, push the bounds of creativity, and produce high-quality outputs in fast-paced environments.
Experience with product development, entrepreneurship, service design, advertising and copywriting, UI/UX, impact metrics, gamification change management, and organizational design are strong qualifications as the team is seeking an individual who is adept at gathering requirements, designing intentional solutions to detailed specifications, and telling compelling stories through the artifacts they produce. InnovationX values individuals who take design seriously can inspire others through their creativity and can solicit and provide feedback in an open and honest manner.
- 5+ years of experience with utilizing methodologies such as design sprints, design thinking, or liberating structures.
- 5+ years of experience with gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- 5+ years of experience with communicating insights visually and clearly through presentations, videos, podcasts, physical/digital installations
- 5+ years of experience with copywriting, editing, and storytelling skills for marketing collateral and client deliverables
- 3+ years of experience with leading client-facing projects and end-to-end service/experience design projects
- Experience with creating implementation plans for service, experience, and digital solutions
- Experience with client negotiation and setting expectations against real-world limitations
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with prototyping, including sketching or using tools, such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, or Visio.
- Experience with Illustration work or creative visualization and communication of data from generative research, insights, and findings.
- Experience with remote facilitation platforms like Mural or Miro.
- Experience with change management and organizational design or equivalent certification.
- Experience in game design, installation design, and/or innovation practices.
- Experience with agile development
- Knowledge of the DoD or Federal government and experience with the Aerospace Market, including USAF, and NASA
- Ability to submit three to five case studies and Portfolio
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website