Job Number: R0095991
Launch Ground Systems Engineer, Senior
Develop ground operations requirements and procedures, develop ground operations products, develop integration products and agreements. Maintain knowledge of requirements and Interface Control Documents, participate in risk identification and development, support test and integration activities. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- 10 years of experience in systems engineering or technical project management
- Experience with developing ground operations requirements and procedures
- Knowledge of requirements and Interface Control Document (ICD)
- Knowledge of launch vehicle ground operations, manufacture, test and support systems
- Ability to develop ground operations products and develop integration products and agreements
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website