Job Number: R0099213
Logistics Engineer, Mid
Direct and coordinate program activities and supportability engineering designed to provide customers, management, and subcontractors with logistics technology that ensure effective and economical support concerned for manufacturing or servicing of products, systems, or equipment. Apply specific functional and working or general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance and review or guide the activities of junior employees, if needed.
- Experience with developing logistic lifecycle sustainment strategies and documentation
- Experience with executing property management and inventory management, including associated property transfer and shipment processes
- Experience with component level sustainment activities, including warranty management, technology refresh identification, equipment maintenance actions, sparing strategies, and vendor management
- Experience with developing training plans, content and material for system users and operational user support
- Experience with technical help desk status reporting and ticket tracking
- Secret clearance required
- HS diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of communication network components and configurations
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.CMD
Apply on company website