Job Number: R0095772
Military Defense Research Analyst
Are you searching for a position where you can use your program analysis skills to make a difference? A program requires a significant investment of limited resources across multiple projects. With that level of complexity, you need a skilled program analyst examining how those resources are used and keeping the program on the path to success. That's why we need you, a program analyst who can ensure success through careful analysis and effective communication.
We have an opportunity for a program analyst to join our team as we provide support to Air Force Command client's organization, Command relationships, and change management. You'll work with program leadership to monitor cost, schedule, and performance of multiple projects, using tools like MS PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint and daily interactions with air mobility experts. The real power of program analysis comes from communication, so you'll create analysis and improvement of processes, policies, and procedures to program leadership. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you'll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. This is a chance to directly impact warfighters by contributing to program strategy and helping to eliminate risks across projects. Join us and help make sure our mission critical program stays on-time and within budget as we improve air mobility operations.
Empower change with us.
- 8 years of experience with Air Force mobility operations
- Experience with Major Command (MAJCOM) organization processes and relating operational mission requirements to analytical measures
- Knowledge of the Air Force client's organizational structure and mission
- Ability to develop, organize, and present materials for senior DoD leadership
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with aircraft acquisition or modification, IT, communications, or command & control systems requirements and acquisition preferred
- Experience with wing or Air Force Major Command inspection processes
- Experience using analytical tools to display the impacts of various capability tradeoffs and impacts to potential alternatives
- Experience with conducting and displaying risk analysis
- Experience with tanker requirements and air mobility requirements a plus
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing
- MA or MS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you can expect:
- a large business consulting community
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website