Job Number: R0107981
.NET-SQL Server Backend Developer, Senior
Do you want to work at the forefront of advanced technology and solve complex data challenges? You know that data yields pivotal insights when it's gathered from disparate sources and organized. As a back-end developer, you have the chance to develop and deploy the pipelines and platforms that make this data meaningful while working with a multi-disciplinary team of analysts, data engineers, and developers in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for someone like you to ensure our clients meet their mission by working within an Agile DevSecOps team to help us designing and maintain processes and database components in support of an enterprise Web System. Ready to drive innovation using cutting-edge data tools and techniques?
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server database developing and integration, including SQL queries, views, T-SQL stored procedures and functions, Extract/Transform/Load (ETLs) and external interfaces, data warehousing
- 5+ years of experience with developing back-end data integration solutions utilizing a data layer developed using C# and .NET
- Experience with implementing and maintaining Continuous Integration (CI), including SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Education and Learning Management Systems
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORMs) such as Entity Framework
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and we're dedicated to helping you grow as a data analysis professional. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the chance to:
- access online and onsite training in data analysis and presentation methodologies, and tools like Hortonworks, Docker, Tableau, and Splunk
- change the world with the Data Science Bowl—the world's premier data science for social good competition
- participate in partnerships with data science leaders, like our partnership with NVIDIA to deliver Deep Learning Institute (DLI) training to the federal government
You'll have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal specifically geared towards data science and analytics skills, where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website