Job Number: R0094174
Network Security Engineer, Junior
Develop and implement security solutions in alignment with security strategy. Maintain an awareness of market and technology trends in order to bring best of breed solutions to the client. Apply basic principles, theories, and concepts; limited industry knowledge. Identify routine problems of limited scope and complexity; refers more complex issues to higher levels. Work under direct supervision. This position requires the ability to travel to client sites up to 70% of the time.
- Experience with implementing AWS Lambdas
- Experience in a professional work environment or internship
- Knowledge of creating dashboards
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Certifications in Security+, CISSP, CISA, or related
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website