Job Number: R0093857
Operations and Administrative Support Analyst, Mid
Serve as the operations officer for a DoD client. Coordinate all operations and administrative tasks to enable an effective and efficient program office. Perform daily scheduling activities and task tracking with the internal program office and partner organizations, such as original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Execute request for visitation authorizations (RVA) for foreign nationals and execute defense travel request. Use out of office (OOO) and the automated time attendance and production system (ATAAPS) to support the program office.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative or executive assistant role
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, TEAMS and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a face-paced environment effectively
- Ability to use modern Information and Communication Technology (ICT) equipment, including telephone exchange, computers, copiers, printers, and scanners
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with the government's out of office (OOO) and automated time attendance and production system (ATAAPS).
- Experience with Army Regulation (AR) 25-50, preparing and managing Army Correspondence preferred
- Ability to demonstrate a typing speed of 50 words per minute (WPM)
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website