Job Number: R0087341
Program Manager Systems Integrator
Oversee and manage a large ACAT 1 program, including the design, development and implementation of solutions for software integration projects. Lead the development of solutions to highly complex problems. Work with Booz Allen colleagues and government clients from various DoD and government agencies to analyze, architect, engineer, integrate, test, and deploy large-scale space and ground Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems. Assist the Air Force with integrating technical systems across a large stakeholder community and manage technical projects, including performance, cost, schedule, and risk. Lead a team of Booz Allen and subcontractor teammates in analyzing acquisition strategies and program plans for production corps programs, including for military space, ground, and user equipment. Provide subject matter expertise to Air Force decision makers and help identify and resolve technical risks and issues. Develop technical reports, make recommendations to senior DoD clients, and work with government and corporate stakeholders to implement recommended solutions.
- 10+ years of experience with space systems and the integration of ground and spacecraft
- 8+ years of experience with Open System Architecture, Model Based Systems Engineering, and Cyber Security
- Experience in working with OEMs and the DoD
- Knowledge of DoD ACAT 1 Program Requirements
- Ability to manage large programs and interface with senior DoD clients
- Ability to collaborate and lead large teams of engineers to include subcontractors
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree an engineering field
- MS degree in a related engineering field
- PMP certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website