Job Number: R0099524
Satellite Ground Processing System Architect, SME
Lead and coach on the definition of software architecture, including the development and implementation of effective software administration processes for all platforms. Apply advanced consulting skills or extensive technical expertise and full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor or supervise team members, if needed.
- 12+ years of experience with designing, developing, and fielding satellite ground processing systems
- Experience with software engineering and architecture for satellite ground processing systems
- Experience with Modular Open Systems Architecture (MOSA) design principles and technologies, including containerization, standards-based interfaces
- Experience with Agile system development methods, processes and tools
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams through all ground processing system lifecycle phases
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and Digital Engineering methods, processes, and tools
- Experience with implementing and using DevSecOps platforms and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.SPC1
Apply on company website