Job Number: R0092053
Special Security Officer (SSO) Assistant
Serve as the primary assistant to a client SSO in performing comprehensive, support functions and responsibilities in a classified environment. Assist with overseeing physical and information security for a classified program. Assist with SCIF operations and accreditation requirements at permanent and temporary locations, physical access control, personal security clearance administration, operations security, and protection of classified information.
- 5+ years of experience with directly handling classified information up to the TS/SCI and Special Access Program levels
- Experience with access control and security alarm or camera systems, including Hirsch and Bosch systems
- Experience with deploying and establishing temporary accredited facilities for conduct of compartmented level operations
- Experience with formal training in SSO duties, SCIF day-to-day operations, Personnel Security Adjudications (ICD 704), and SCIF security requirements (ICD 705)
- Knowledge of security principles, including laws, National level directives, Defense Department policies, directives and instructions, and best practice procedures required to manage classified programs support activities, classified information management, and secure facility operation
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with working in the military
- MA or MS degree
- Certifications in deploying and establishing temporary accredited facilities for conduct of compartmented level operations
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website