Job Number: R0139375
Subcontracts Administrator, Senior
Provide subcontract administration support, including pre- and post-award subcontract administration within an internal subcontracts team and maintain responsibility for soliciting and administering subcontracts, modifications, and task and delivery orders. Assist with the formulation of price strategy and price-to-win in conjunction with prime contract and project leads, review prime solicitation packages, and draft subcontract solicitation packages to support prime proposal. Conduct price analysis evaluation of subcontractor proposals and write subcontract price analysis narratives for prime contract proposals. Make entries into Booz Allen procurement systems, process task orders and modifications, and serve as the primary interface between Booz Allen and subcontractors in the pre- and post-award phase. Negotiate subcontract agreements, prepare small business subcontracting plans on proposal efforts, and ensure appropriate prime contract flow downs and firm or agency provisions are incorporated into subcontract agreements. Maintain subcontract files and ensure compliance with Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements and the Booz Allen Procurement Manual. Work as part of a team and use effective communication in daily interactions with internal and external clients. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- Experience in subcontract administration with contractors supporting federal contracts
- Experience with various types of contracts, including FFP, FFPLOE, CPFF Term and LOE, T&M, and various IDIQ types
- Experience with successfully negotiating complex subcontract terms and conditions and non-disclosure and teaming agreements
- Experience with government subcontract file documentation, CPSR requirements, and the proposal process for federal acquisitions
- Experience in a high-volume subcontract administration environment
- Knowledge of federal acquisition regulations (FARs)
- Knowledge of GSA schedules, GWACs, and IDIQ vehicles
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in subcontracts or HS diploma or GED and 8+ years of experience with subcontracts in lieu of a degree
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $85,000 to $110,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Apply on company website