Job Number: R0108943
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in our nation's portfolio of weapon systems? You have the drive to understand your customer's environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer-focused solution.
Our team supports the development of next-generation combat capabilities for the United States Marine Corps. We improve the technical rigor of the weapon system development process as requirements are established and managed, trade studies are performed, and test and evaluation activities are conducted. As a systems analyst on our team, you have the chance to shape the Marine Corps' portfolio of weapon systems by leading early requirements development activities. On our team, you will be able to broaden your skill set into areas like command and control, mobility, lethality, reliability, survivability, test and evaluation, trade studies, and requirements management. Grow your skills by merging requirements analysis, systems engineering, and the Defense Acquisition process to create enduring solutions for the Marine Corps.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience in analytical activities for DoD Acquisition programs including stakeholder requirements definition, requirements analysis, trade studies, concepts of operation and employment, and architecture design
- Experience with the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS)
- Ability to comprehend complex technical problems where capabilities are affected by technical achievability, affordability, and schedule
- Ability to review the work of engineers and analysts for accuracy and correctness
- Ability to lead and collaborate with mixed teams comprised of government, academia, and industry personnel
- Ability to apply problem-solving techniques when faced with complex problems and uncertainty
- Active Secret clearance
- BS degree in Operations Research or a STEM field
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with systems engineering
- Knowledge of unmanned surface vessels, boat design, oceanography, unmanned aerial systems, reconnaissance, surveillance, or target acquisition
- Knowledge of US Marine Corps organization, doctrine, and employment
- Top Secret clearance
- INCOSE Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website