Job Number: R0100413
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in national security? You understand your client's environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to shape the advancement of innovative technology by contributing to research and development efforts in support of our military's soldiers. Your customer will trust you to not only design and develop these systems, but also evolve them with advanced technology solutions. On our team, you'll be able to broaden your skillset into areas like business development and program management. Grow your skills by merging systems engineering and business development to create growth of our support to our client. Join our team and contribute to technology innovation in support of our military.
Empower change with us.
- 8+ years of experience with systems engineering
- Experience with technical requirements gathering
- Experience with delivering technical solutions to clients
- Experience with project management processes, procedures, and concepts
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA of BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in hardware development
- Experience with business development processes, procedures, and concepts
- Experience in research and development environment
- Experience with supporting the DoD
- Knowledge of mechanical and engineering principles
- Ability to contribute to proposal writing efforts
- BS in EE, Mechanical Engineering, or Systems Engineering
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5,000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, APC5
Apply on company website