Job Number: R0099208
Systems Engineer, Mid
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in the DoD? You understand your customer's environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to design hardware or software systems in support of our client. Your technical expertise will be vital as you evaluate and modernize the development of a system of interest through its entire life cycle. You'll develop your skills in operations and system retirement while gaining experience in in domain expert involvement, risk/opportunity management, and tailoring of certain processes. Grow your skills by merging specific functional knowledge and industry knowledge to develop and contribute to solutions. Work independently with some guidance and review or guide the activities of junior employees, if needed. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
Empower change with us.
- Experience with executing systems engineering of voice communication network solutions
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues and performing root cause analysis and resolution of interoperability issues for internal and external connections to the network and its infrastructure
- Experience with performing analysis of hardware and software components for voice networks to inform required network modifications, integration of components, and evolution of capabilities
- Experience with developing technical analyses, reports, diagrams, and briefings
- Top Secret clearance required
- HS degree or GED required
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with developing solutions with analysis cost and scheduling factors
- Experience with briefing government leadership for proposed engineering solutions
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.CMD
Apply on company website