Job Number: R0108531
Systems Engineer, Mid
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make a mission impact to support the warfighter? You understand your customer's environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to design cloud based software systems in support of national space. Your technical expertise will be vital as you evaluate and modernize data processing in the cloud. You'll develop your skills in software system support while gaining experience in SIGINT data transformation meeting data centricity objectives. Grow your skills by merging system processes and documentation with strategic growth and risk management to create efficient, dependable software products. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
Empower change with us.
- 1+ years of experience with systems engineering
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, requirements definition, SCRUM, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) creation, editing and delivery, system documentation, and customer support
- Knowledge of how to support missions through detailed, well written, and government accepted documentation and requirements traceability
- Knowledge of how to identify and track technical debt, risks and opportunities at a tactical and strategic level
- Ability to be a part of a team and fully engage in Agile planning and support
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to obtain Security+ certification within 6 months of hire
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with cloud software development, requirements traceability, Government Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), Risk Management Processes or best practices, or software backend testing
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence and Visio graphic design
- Ability to deliver all documentation on time through the Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) approval process, including a strong sense of teamwork and helping to bring the next level of value add to taskings
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1
Apply on company website