Job Number: R0110060
Wireless Technology and Signal Processing Chief Engineer
Conceptualize, develop, and lead a wireless communications technology project using first analysis and applied engineering methods to address clients' business problems and needs, while complying with the company's strategies and business goals. Apply advanced theories, principles, and concepts and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Lead the development of solutions to highly complex problems. Work with wide latitude for unreviewed action or decision and maintain responsibility for the supervision and development of first level supervisors and managers.
- 10+ years of experience in a technical leadership role that combines functional with business strategy and equity expertise
- Knowledge of one or more of the following fields: Digital Signals Processing, Detection Theory, Signals Classifications, RF Testing, Software Defined Radios, or Machine Learning
- Knowledge of one or more of the following functional domains: Timing and Synchronization, Machine Learning, Data Science, High Power Compute, or CUDA Signal Processing Libraries
- Ability to direct and align own work and work of junior and senior technical staff to business strategy and client technical objectives
- Ability to quickly acquire and retain expertise in technical disciplines and synthesize it into ongoing projects
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Physics
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts simply to non-technical audiences
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of technical precision in work through succinct presentations, engineering reviews, and technical briefings
- MA or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1
Apply on company website