SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
NOTE: This is a PRN (On call, as needed) position!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Clinical Dietitian to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment available for select roles and facilities. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Student loan repayment available for select roles and facilities
- Coordinates all phases of nutrition care including nutrition assessment, care planning, monitoring, education and counseling of hospitalized patients and outpatients in a variety of settings.
- Perform duties in support of and in compliance with performance improvement plans, JCAHO, and other licensing, accrediting, and regulatory agencies.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in planning and organizing the nutritional care of patients.
- Assesses patient nutritional needs, diet restrictions, etc. to develop and implement dietary care plans and provide nutritional counseling. Develops measurable short and long-term nutritional goals and evaluates to desired outcomes.
- Ensures the accurate calculation of nutritional needs based upon individual therapeutic need.
- Ensures documentation in medical record is timely, accurate and in accordance with PCD guidelines.
- Monitors and inspects meal service for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
- Participates in rounding and proactively responds to patient needs to improve patient outcomes and positively impact overall patient experience.
Bachelor's degree in Food and Nutrition, Dietetics, Nutritional Sciences, Human Nutrition, or comparable major.
One year in an acute care environment preferred; OR Successful completion of coordinated program or dietetic internship of not less than 900 hours under the supervision of a Registered Dietitian.
Licensed dietitian/nutritionist (LDN) by the Florida Board of Dietetics and Nutrition; Registered dietitian (RD) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration; candidates eligible for registration may be hired with the understanding that registration will be achieved within 90 days of hire.
Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
HCA Healthcare is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA Healthcare hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Brandon Regional Hospital is committed to providing our patients and their families with compassionate care. For more than 30 years our busy, 422-bed acute care facility has been dedicated to quality and devoted to our community. We have been named a Top 100 Hospital in America five times, and our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website