DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
You've put years of hard work, education and training into establishing a great career for yourself. Your compassion and commitment to quality care have placed you among the best in the profession. Now it's time to enjoy the incomparable rewards of a career with us.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Echo Techs to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment available for select roles and facilities. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Echo Tech will demonstrate concern and empathy while performing procedures in a careful, compassionate and respectful manner.
- Prepare and position patients and equipment is a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures.
- Obtain high-quality radiographic and fluoroscopic images.
- Maintain proactive, effective communication with patient and radiologist regarding any and all findings patient histories and test results as appropriate.
- Collaborate and confer with all colleagues and members of the healthcare team.
- Completion of an accredited, approved program in Sonography (Associate-level degree)
- Registry from the ARDMS, CCI, or ARRT
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association
- Prefer Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of recent experience as an Echo Tech
- New Grads welcome to apply
HCA Healthcare is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website