DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Our OR Assistant teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment available for select roles and facilities. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Lead Sterile Processing Tech
We are seeking a Lead Sterile Processing Tech. Our Surgical Service and Central Sterile teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. As our Lead Sterile Processing Tech, you will be responsible for the proper decontamination, processing, sterilization and distribution of instruments, supplies and equipment to the OR and other areas of the hospital. We are a tight knit team that realizes the importance of patient safety and how we in SPD affect safety. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- You will assemble instruments trays for operating rooms and oversee daily operations of all activities that relate to the reprocessing of reusable medical supplies and instrumentation.
- You will ensure all team members follow proper operational procedures.
- You will assume responsibility, in collaboration with SPD Manager/Supervisor, for scheduling new employee orientation, on-the-job training, and in-service education and facility quality assurance programs as needed.
- You may complete documentation required by facility related to inventory/equipment requests and repairs.
- You will maintain a professional relationship with all facility's departments as necessary to ensure effective, efficient support to the patient caregivers.
- You will prepare instruments and supplies through cleaning, packing, sterilizing and storing procedures.
- You will perform equipment distribution and routing cleaning and maintenance.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of sterilization supplies, equipment and instruments.
- 1-2 years previous experience, Lead or Supervisory level strongly preferred
- Current certification (CBSPD or IAHCSMM)
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds and carry 50 pounds
Brandon Regional Hospital
Brandon Regional Hospital is committed to providing our patients and their families with compassionate care. For more than 30 years our busy, 422-bed acute care facility has been dedicated to quality and devoted to our community. We have been named a Top 100 Hospital in America five times, and our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website