SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Brandon Regional Hospital is an over 400-bed acute-care facility committed to providing the highest-quality medical care. We are a compassionate community hospital that values collaboration, compassion, integrity, safety, and accountability. We offer a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women's Center which includes our Baby Suites and 22-bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center, and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence. For more than 30 years our facility has been dedicated to quality and devoted to our community. We have been named a Top 100 Hospital in America five times, our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU, and we received an "A" grade in the Spring 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, a national distinction recognizing achivements in protecting patients from errors, injuries, accidents, and infections. Join our friendly community hospital with its close-knit staff of caring professionals located just south of Tampa and discover how we care. We are proud of all of our colleagues who each contribute to the care and services of our patients. Whether it is clinical care and medical services or our support staff - everyone has an important role in contributing to the health of our community. We believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this ounds like the type of meaningful work you'd like to be part of, we hope you'll consider a career at Brandon Regional Hospital. Brandon Regional Hospital is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed Radiology Technologist (Rad Tech) on a PRN/per diem/as-needed basis. The Rad Tech performs routine diagnostic procedures for clinical X-ray films and proceeds in duties on own initiative in compliance with policies, practices and procedures prescribed by immediate supervisor.
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Graduation from an AMA-approved School of Radiologic Technology (Associate-level degree)
- Current ARRT (R) certification
- Clear/active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Minimum of 2 (two) to 4 (four) years of vocational preparation
- Minimum of 1 (one) year recent imaging experience in an acute-care setting preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, and kneeling
- Lifting 100 lbs maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of patients/objects/equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website