HCA Houston Healthcare at Home is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Clinical Manager position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.Benefits
HCA Houston Healthcare at Home offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA Houston Healthcare at Home!Job Summary and Qualifications
Manager of Clinical Services-Home Health
Responsible for the planning, coordination, and delivery of quality interdisciplinary home health care services. Will ensure compliance to federal/state standards and clinical best practices.
What you will do in this role:
- Supervises, monitors, and ensures competencies and performance of assigned home health care team(s)
- Supervises ongoing case management of all patients ensuring an accurate evaluation and treatment plan, maintaining our quality model, and utilizing services appropriately to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Reviews electronically submitted documentation and provides feedback to clinicians regarding deficiencies or OASIS corrections (with feedback from Quality Review Specialist) to ensure the medical records reflect compliance with medical necessity, homebound status, visit utilization, and documentation of individualized patient assessment and transition (discharge) planning.
- Reviews agency assigned team outcome data, participates in and facilitates improvement activities for agency quality and outcome performance.
- Reviews patient schedules to ensure appropriate coordination of care and clinical needs and ensures efficiency of clinical associates.
- Serves as an educator and mentor for assigned home health care team regarding home health documentation, including addressing deficiencies in clinical documentation, inconsistencies, clinical standards of care, and compliance.
What qualifications you will need:
- Two years of experience within a licensed and certified (Medicare) home health agency required
- Competent in Federal (Medicare) and Local standards including Conditions of Participation and Local Coverage Determinations
- Must have Supervisory experience in home health or hospice
- Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
- Current/Active Registered Nurse (RN) License within practice state required
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver's license
Healthcare at Home is a service line from HCA healthcare. We are dedicated to providing patients with quality care during their recovery at home. We are Medicare certified. Our patients are under the supervision of a physician and our team of professionals develop an individualized plan of care. Our professionals include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, therapists, and social workers. We provide the care you need in the comfort of your own home to restore your independence. Healthcare at Home raises the bar on what quality healthcare looks like. Just like family, we pull together to care for, support and celebrate with each other being able to provide exceptional, expert care for patients.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Clinical Manager opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website