Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) HHA with Brookdale Home Health you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Brookdale Home Health, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Brookdale Home Health family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic HHA to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
Under the supervision of a professional nurse, provides direct care to patients. Assists in meeting the patient's personal needs while treating the patient with respect and dignity.
What you will do in this role:
- Assists patients with the activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring, and getting to and from activities and meals according to the patient care/service plan.
- Documents the delivery of quality care in the patient's clinical record.
- Implements patient care that is appropriately documented; maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Maintains consistent and concise lines of authority and responsibility with effective communication that promotes a positive working relationship with patients, families, and co-workers.
- Identifies changes in patient status or needs and communicates to the nurse timely.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Registered CNA (Certified Nurses Assistant)
- Minimum of one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in a health care setting is preferred
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance Must have valid driver's license
Our home health agency is committed to providing excellent, multidisciplinary services delivered by an experienced team of healthcare professionals. We offer skilled nursing, therapy, and social work services in the comfort of our patient's homes. Under the supervision of a physician, our team of professionals develop an individualized plan of care for patients with the goal of restoring independence as quickly as possible.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our HHA opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website