Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Home Health PT PRN with Brookdale Home Health you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Brookdale Home Health, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Brookdale Home Health family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Home Health PT PRN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
Provides and directs Physical Therapy services to patients within their home. To include assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation. Functions under physicians' orders and adheres to applicable practices of physical therapy, policies and procedures and state regulations.
What you will do in this role:
- Optimizes the physical abilities and skills of patients by performing or supervising therapy staff in initiating referrals, evaluating and treating appropriate patients, effectively participating in the care planning process, appropriately documenting progress toward identified goals and communicating patient status and needs to the patient, the patient's family, the staff and other professionals as appropriate.
- Establishes personal patient schedules in conjunction with other team members. Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including long and short-term goals and methods to achieve identified goals.
- Develops appropriate home program to maintain and enhance the performance of the patient in his/her own environment. Participates in discharge planning. Provides/recommends/fabricates adaptive devices, orthotics or prosthetics.
- Trains patient, family and appropriate staff in the use or application of the above. Refers patients for treatment to Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA) by completing evaluation and initial plan of treatment and communicating information.
- Supervises and directs PTA in the implementation of the treatment plan.
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited program Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements Completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapist License to practice physical therapy within the state Ability to work varying hours, including weekends and holidays
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
Our home health agency is committed to providing excellent, multidisciplinary services delivered by an experienced team of healthcare professionals. We offer skilled nursing, therapy, and social work services in the comfort of our patient's homes. Under the supervision of a physician, our team of professionals develop an individualized plan of care for patients with the goal of restoring independence as quickly as possible.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Home Health PT PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website