Reporting to: Finance Manager, UK & Ireland
Location: London x 2
At Brown-Forman, we enrich the experience of life, in our own way, by responsibly building beverage alcohol brands that thrive and endure for generations. Brown-Forman is one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies and among the top 10 largest global spirits companies. By expertly combining five behaviors (Be Curious, Be Courageous, Be Collaborative, Be Creative, Be a Champion) with our vision and purpose, we seek to create an enduring and growing Brown-Forman UK
In this role you will be responsible for financial analysis and controlling issues for Brown-Forman UK. A key function of the role will be to provide analytical support and managing reporting to the UK operation. This will include providing reporting to the Commercial and Brand teams, enabling them to make informed business decisions, increase effectiveness and efficiency and better execute their commercial strategy. You will work closely with the Finance Manager, UK & IRL and establish effective and trusted business partnering with Brown-Forman UK's marketing and sales team including Key Account Managers and Brand Managers.
- Provide effective analytical support for commercial units, preparing meaningful and actionable reporting including budget reporting, variance analysis, depletions reporting
- Support regional brand leadership with analysis of brand performance, effectiveness A&P spend and analytics to support annual strategy
- Support Finance Manager and Finance Director in driving forward the pricing and promotions strategy in the UK
- Provide timely reviews of promotional performance for all the key brands with quarterly reviews on all brands, reporting back findings and insight to sales and marketing teams
- Assist Sales Director and Marketing Managers with specific pricing projects as required and support special projects to seek potential savings across the organisation
- Work with Finance Manager on month end reporting/analysis, SG&A management and budget/projection submission
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance or a related area and experience in finance/financial control. Previous experience working in wine and spirits or luxury FMCG industries is preferable.
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance.
We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. In Brown-Forman UK, some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include, but not limited to are medical/dental insurance, flexible-working options, product allowance and gym membership; along with global career opportunities.
Apply on company website