The Data Management Specialist prepares, reviews, researches and processes alumni and donor data from multiple sources internal and external to the University. The incumbent is also responsible for the efficient and effective processing of daily workload of biographical updates, answering complex queries, improving data quality. There is contact with external constituents which is usually significant in impact, though sometimes in volume as well.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma and 3-5 years of experience in data processing, preferably in financial or biographic data fields.
- Experience, understanding and command of procedural work in reference to databases and quality control.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel).
- Candidates must demonstrate a willingness and ability to support a diverse and inclusive environment.
Candidates please note: all offers of employment are contingent upon a completed criminal background check and education verification satisfactory to Brown.
Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume with their application.
Recruiting Start Date:2020-10-19-07:00
Job Posting Title:Data Management Specialist
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website