The Financial Services Coordinator/Gift Processor is responsible for the accurate and timely recording of all incoming University receipts from an extensive variety of sources on the University cashiering system and as necessary, non-integrated subsystems. They also process over-the-counter departmental deposits for University departments, distribute reimbursement for petty cash and travel expenses, prepare daily bank deposits and provide back-up support to other team members.
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator / Gift Processor is also responsible for the daily processing of all receipts of the University's gifts.
● Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with cashiering, accounting, and/or bank teller experience
● Excellent customer relations, previous customer service experience, and verbal/written communication skills to interact with a varied customer base and contacts with outside entities.
● Aptitude for working with numbers – some previous accounting/bookkeeping experience helpful
● Strong organizational and time-management skills.
● Ability to shift focus quickly
● Must be detail oriented.
● Ability to handle and complete multiple projects concurrently.
● Ability to work as part of a team, and independently.
● Possesses a willingness and ability to support a diverse and inclusive environment
● Ability to learn new systems and devices quickly and adapt to rapidly changing technologies
Recruiting Start Date:2019-12-06-08:00
Job Posting Title:Financial Services Coordinator -Gift Processor
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website