Join our team! As a Bubba's 33 team member, you'll take pride in hand-crafted food and friendly service.
Are you interested in working with people in a fun and fast-paced environment? If so, we have a job for you!
As an Expeditor, your responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
• Validating of food before it goes to the guest.
• Having knowledge of all proper plate presentation, portion sizes and presentation guidelines.
• Having knowledge of recipes.
• Restocking products during the shift.
• Adhering to First In First Out standards.
• Maintaining excellent sanitation standards.
• Communicating with the Line Cooks, Manager in the Window and Front of the House Staff.
• Having the ability to have fun at work.
If you think you would be a legendary Expeditor, apply at Bubba's 33 today!
At Bubba's 33, we always put our teammates first. When the team is happy, our guests are happy. Experience a dynamic work environment, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement at Bubba's 33.
Our team members are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to team members that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.
Apply on company website