**Must be a recent Beauty School graduate or currently enrolled in Beauty School
Must be able to operate/properly use the following:
- Cash Register
- Cleaning Tools (e.g., brooms, mops
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent communication and
human relations skills.
- Possess impeccable guest service
- Must be able to read in order to properly
charge Guests based upon services
performed, coupons, promotions, etc.
- Visual capabilities to distinguish
between colors, read, operate the
register, computer and keyboard, and to
distinguish between items such as
money and products.
Effectively exchanges information with
Guests and salon team members.
- Knowledge of haircare products such as
shampoos, chemical treatments, styling
treatments, and conditioners.
- Able to exert enough force frequently or
constantly to push, pull, or otherwise
move objects, including the human
- Walk, stand and maintain balance for
sustained periods of time while
stooping, reaching, grasping, and
performing repetitive arm, hand, wrist,
and finger motions.
- Manual dexterity to write and operate
computer and keyboard.
- Able to tolerate exposure to chemicals,
fumes, or other salon conditions that
may affect the respiratory system/skin.
- Able to effectively open and close the
Works collaboratively with all team members to ensure best in class service is consistently delivered.
Communicates effectively with Guests to ensure a pleasant experience and specializes in resolving Guest concerns in all salon operations.
Possesses strong time management skills and services Guests in a professional, timely and friendly manner at all times. Concentrates efforts on business building tools such as capturing Guest emails, product knowledge, and meeting salon sales goals.
Assists Salon Leadership and with all facets of the guest experience team and various salon support functions.
Provides training to team members. Works collaboratively with all team members to ensure best in class service is consistently delivered by maintaining salon brand standards in greetings, consultations, technical services, and salon image.
Apply on company website