Industrial Maintenance Technician - Machine Operator
Must have basic knowledge of General Maintenance. IMT Machine Operator must be able to work as a team or individually. Must comply with all Company SAFETY rules (LOCKOUT/TAGOUT, ETC) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) at all times.
- Set up, operate and maintain all assigned equipment in assigned department in conjunction with production needs. This will include testing machine condition before work begins, change overs, and shut down
- Responsible for the daily operation of equipment, including daily PM's
- Follows all work safety policies and guidelines
- Perform partial or complete overhauls at specified periods
- Responsible for Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annual, and Annual Lubrication
- Responsible for ensuring all guarding and safeties are in place and operational
- Responsible for Troubleshooting and checking for any problems and fixing them immediately to prevent breakdowns
- Must cross train in other areas
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well.
- Cost Consciousness – Conservers organizational resources.
- Ethics – Treat people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent;
- Ability to speak, read, and write English required
- Meet qualification of job requirements to operate equipment
- Must have and maintain excellent attendance record
- Must have and maintain excellent disciplinary record
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow verbal and written instructions
- Run product at line speed as scheduled by Operations Supervisor
- Maintain ongoing communication with Supervisors/Managers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and taste or smell.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Wet and/or humid;
- Moving mechanical parts;
- Extreme cold;
- Electrical and/or vibration shock.
Apply on company website