Responsible for operation of all mechanical systems, machinery and equipment required to support normal plant operation. To provide mechanical support service in response to operational changes resulting from the malfunction, breakdown, relocation, replacement, or other modification of existing mechanical systems and/or equipment and to provide support for any new installations machinery and equipment.
· PLC experience preferred
· Ability to wire electrical motors for correct voltage and
· Phase and troubleshoots electrical problems on single and three phase motors
· Ability to use all necessary hand and power tools and testing equipment and instruments with proficiency
· Ability to rebuild gear boxes and pumps
· Skilled and experienced with preventative and predictive maintenance practices and technology
· Metal fabrication skills
· Familiar with ball screw repair, repair of precision spindles, and ability to do precision laser alignments on machine tools
Previous experience preferred in industrial maintenance including preventative maintenance of facility and manufacturing equipment. Degree in industrial maintenance is plus, but not required. Must be able to work any shift and overtime as necessary. Experience in a food processing facility is a plus.
Apply on company website