Employee will be responsible for providing mechanical support in response to operational changes resulting from the malfunctions, breakdown, relocation, replacement or other modifications of existing mechanical systems and/or equipment.
Essential Duties, Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain equipment using tools and equipment provided
- Follows all work safety policies and guidelines
- Observes equipment operation and be able to fix and troubleshoot any malfunctions and/or safety issues and concerns
- Performs PM's on equipment on a weekly basis and completes work orders as assigned
- Adheres to all USDA and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) product standards and guidelines
- Maintains a clean and organized area
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintain acceptable times for repairs and adjustments to the line
- Utilize LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) as required when by passing guards or servicing a piece of equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be willing and able to perform physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Constant standing and walking (8 hours or more a day)
- Lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling (up to 50 lbs. or more)
- Reaching overhead and or below the knees
- Ability to multitask
- Completing required paperwork in a timely manner
- Using material handling equipment as needed
Working Conditions/Department Description:
- Work in damp and cold environments as needed
- Work with loud and noisy machinery as needed
- Work in congested areas
- Work in tight spaces in order to complete work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Mechanical machinery experience preferred
- Weekly Attendance Bonus: $200
- Benefits after 60 Days (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401 (K)
- 401 (K) Matching
- Child Care Reinbursment Program
Employees are encourged to keep 6 feet apart when performing tasks this includes breaks and lunches. All employees and guests MUST WEAR A FACE MASK at all times when in the facility and no barrier is available or when 6 feet distancig is not possible.
Butterball, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the fair and impartial treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected status under applicable law.
Apply on company website