This job requires the ability drive pallet jack or to push pull with both hands. Must have the ability to lift up to 75 lbs. Must be able to bend at the waist level repetitively, be able to stand/walk for extended periods of times. Can also work in a variable temperature environment depending on the season.
- Must be able to perform all jobs in his/her assigned area of responsibility in accordance to plant POG procedures.
- Perform all assigned tasks while ensuring safety quality and productivity.
- Must have the ability to obtain a pallet jack/forklift driver certification and be able to transport tote or container up to 2000 lbs.
- Must be able to pull and lift up to 75 lbs repeatedly.
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time (up to 8-12 hours).
- Perform any assigned duties by management.
- An excellent safety record
- Employee must be able to work in a cold environment with temperatures ranging from 40º to 50º F.
- Follow policies and procedures
Apply on company website