Directly responsible for leading the Distribution personnel in day to day job duties. Following direction of Distribution Manager ensuring product loads are in compliance with
Butterball policies and procedures. Responsible for coordinating with Distribution Manager, Inventory Control and various other areas to ensure product flow and safety. Responsible for general up-keep and housekeeping of the Distribution areas during the work shift. Required to have a good working knowledge of Safety policies and procedures. Responsible for making sure product is loaded and shipped in designated time frame correctly.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 1 Year relevant work experience in Shipping, Storage, or Warehouse supervision.
- Strong communication skills
- General knowledge in Shipping/Storage/warehousing HACCP and or USDA Policies
- Must have a high energy level and ability to work varying shift hours
- Excellent administrative and computer skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of two years post, high school education
- Knowledge of workplace safety rules
- General computer skills (i.e. Microsoft)
Apply on company website