- Conceptualize and develop strategic creative for cross-channel marketing campaigns, adapting messages to suit the requirements of each media channel.
- Design for a broad range of media including digital, print, social and stores.
- Oversee team to create cohesive assets across platforms.
- Present work to Art Director, Creative Director, Creative VP, marketing teams and other
- cross-functional partners, persuasively communicating design concept & strategy to gain support.
- Independently manage all responsibilities and timelines of assigned projects.
- Provide clear direction and collaboration effectively with Stylists, Illustrators and Photographers to create images that represent brand style criteria.
- Inspire creative peers with creative thinking and innovation, driving high-quality creative that continually pushes the brand forward.
- 6-8 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in design or creative studies
- Expertise in digital platforms- specifically email and web
- Expertise in print processes, print production
- Proven design abilities with emphasis on typography, composition, and color
- Dynamic conceptual thinking with ability to develop multiple design solutions to any marketing challenge
- Effective problem solver who seeks out and responds to art direction, with a drive to create top notch work
- Strong communication skills
- Detailed-oriented, great organizational and time management skills
- Mastery of Adobe CS and other applications for digital and print production including all stages of the production cycles
- Photo art direction and Photography experience
- Experience managing designers
- Preferred experience in baby or children's company or retail
TRAITS WE VALUE:
- Genuine enthusiasm for great marketing creative and design – typography, images, and copy
- The drive to see projects through to the end and deal with the adversities along the way
- Collaborative mentality, ability to recognize how to get things done as a team
- High standards in creative execution and appreciation for design excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills – effective communicator
- Desire to be a collaborative and inspirational partner in the creative process
- Self-confidence and composure to accept critique, process it, and apply the learning to improve
- Demonstrated passion for design innovation, and explorative creative thought
- Resourcefulness and fearlessness in solving problems, overcoming obstacles, and exploring the unknown
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website