$800 Sign On Bonus paid after successful completion of 90 days working as a Food & Beverage Server!
External Applicants only. Current CCCR employees are not eligible to receive sign on bonus
Being a part of the Cache Creek team comes with amazing benefits:
- Great Pay
- Opportunities to Grow
- Gas Discounts
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Recognition Program
- Free meals in our Employee Dining Room
- Weekly Paychecks
- Affordable Healthcare
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Direct Deposit
To provide an excellent dining experience to our diversified guests. Exemplify excellent guest service and extensive food and beverage knowledge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Server must be able to describe Chef's special, featured wines/spirits, promotions, and thoroughly answer menu questions with confidence.
- Deliver food orders to guests dining in a full service restaurant.
- Carry a 27” oval tray in a traditional restaurant style containing hot and cold food items.
- Perform steps of service and maintain restaurant service standards.
- Practice Safety and Sanitation techniques.
- Obtain TIPS certificate and Guest Service Training within 90 days of employment.
- Perform proper table side wine service. Capable of describing, opening, and presenting wine.
- Perform tasks including bussing tables, seating guests, side work, and duties assigned by management.
- Provide excellent service to the guests (i.e. following SOS, thorough menu knowledge, timely check back).
- Communicate basic knowledge about the casino resort.
- Follow RICH and Food & Beverage standards.
- Navigate through POS system and perform transactions such as placing food and beverage orders, typing in modifiers, splitting checks, and providing accurate table numbers and guest count.
- Perform self-banking duties such as tendering Offline Acres, Officer Comps, Business Comps, Food Vouchers, credit cards, cash, and other forms of payments. In addition, reconcile paperwork and perform proper drop with minimal variance.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Experience and/or Education
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to guests and employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Cache Creek Casino Resort Tribal Gaming License
TIPS Alcohol Awareness Certificate within the 90-day introductory period
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to carry a 27” oval tray in a traditional restaurant style containing hot and cold food items.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to secondhand tobacco smoke. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Apply on company website