Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, is recruiting for part time and full time hospitalists and nocturnists. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Our system is comprised of three campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's Metro North Region.
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Schedule will consist of daytime and nighttime shifts, nocturnist positions are available
- Academic Appointment at Harvard Medical School
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents
- Two coverage locations approximately 5 miles apart
- Physician assistant support at both locations
- CHA's hospitalist department consists of 25+ clinicians
Ideal candidates will be Board Certified, patient centered and demonstrate a strong commitment to work with a multicultural, underserved patient population. Experience and interest in performing procedures and community ICU coverage preferred. At CHA we offer a supportive and collegial environment, a strong infrastructure, a fully integrated electronic medical record system (EPIC) and competitive salary/benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, is re...
Apply on company website