We currently have a need for a Control Engineer in the Atlanta, GA area. This opportunity is with a leading premier Systems Integrator. Responsibilities include installation, commissioning and start-up. Industries include manufacturing, water treatment and building automation systems. In many instances you will be an integral part of the engineering team to bring these automated systems from the concept and planning stage through project execution installation, commissioning and startup. Work includes new projects and maintaining and upgrade existing systems. Responsibilities include.
- Control Systems installation, engineering, troubleshooting, programming, commissioning and startup
- PLC and HMI could include Allen Bradley, Siemens, Rockwell, Wonderware, Mitsubishi, Schneider, DeltaV, Honeywell, Yokogawa, Siemens, Tridium, JCI, Emerson, GE, Siemens and others
- HMI includes Wonderwear Archestra, SCADA
- PLC programming
- Integration with business systems and hosts
- User requirements, functional specifications, and detailed design specifications
- Low to medium voltage electrical interface
- Bachelor or Associates in Science in an Engineering discipline
- 2 plus years of experience in the field of HMI including Wonderware Archestra, Automation and Controls field installation, commissioning and start up.
- 50% travel required
Apply on company website