This is a full-time, permanent Maintenance Department Manager career opportunity at a constantly growing, state-of-the-art industry leader in the packaging industry. Employees are treated so well that they had four employees retire this year with over fifty years of service. The company embraces modern technology. The culture has a family feel and employees have a say and the opportunity to move to other departments. This position is open due to growth. This is a great opportunity for a manager who wants to be heard, be respected and make a difference.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Supervising and working with the maintenance employees
- Managing three shifts of maintenance workers
- Working with vendors
- Managing new equipment installations
Candidates will have a minimum background consisting of the following:
- Six years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Employee management experience
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to be organized to meet timelines
A four year degree or food experience is preferred but not required.
Apply on company website