Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: North Aurora, IL
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
- Consumer products manufacturer is hiring for 2 Maintenance Mechanics to join their operation. They recently invested in new equipment and are looking for highly skilled mechanics to maintain the equipment properly
- 2 roles open: 2nd shift or 3rd shift (your preference)
- These are newly created roles so if you are interested in working for a stable, growing organization that pays well, offers fantastic benefits and growth potential then send us your resume
- Troubleshoot and diagnoses mechanical maintenance failures.
- Troubleshoot equipment failures, diagnose problems, replace and repair, detect and replace defective items, test and make final adjustments
- Dismantle, rebuild and reassemble machinery using hand and power tools.
- Repair and replace pipes and equipment with pipe fitting tools
- Repair and troubleshoot motors, switches, lighting and other electrical equipment
- Be able to use some machine shop, and other metal working tools including drill presses, saws, and grinders to fabricate and repair parts.
- Perform in depth PM services to company standards on various pieces of equipment: packaging equipment, mixers, blenders, ovens, baggers, wrappers, case erectors, sealers, conveyors, etc.
- Provide technical support for efficient troubleshooting / problem solving activities and maintenance repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
- Meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost and customer care
- Follow safety rules and regulations, participate in safety meetings and suggest ways for continual improvement.
- Prefer Associates or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of maintenance training and maintenance experience
- 1+ years of maintenance mechanical manufacturing or military experience. Chemical, food, automotive, plastics, metals or similar industry is preferred but open to any industry as long as its manufacturing
- Excellent troubleshooter, ideally have experience with any of the following: mechanical troubleshooting, hydraulics, pneumatics, electric motors, pumps, valves, belts, chains, sprockets, bearings, pulley's, gearboxes, conveyors, and various processing and packaging equipment troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Welding is a plus; Mig Tig, Oxy, Acc, Brazing and SMAW (Stick Welding).
- Able to read blueprints and schematics is preferred
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, energetic, punctual, hard-working, and eager to improve processes/ streamline the equipment
- Experience with using a preventative maintenance system, SAP or CMMS is preferred
- Any electrical troubleshooting skills are a plus
Apply on company website