Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: Aurora, IL
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
- Seeking a Maintenance Supervisor candidate to join our team for a night shift role. Our client offers stability, a great benefit package, and opportunity for growth with a successful and secure company that has been in business for more than 80 years.
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, a natural leader who is an excellent problem solver, and has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A background in both equipment and military and or food manufacturing maintenance is preferred
- Local candidates preferred; sponsorship is NOT available
- Lead a team of Maintenance Mechanics & Electricians in predictive & preventative maintenance and machine repair.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and day to day supervision of maintenance systems, processes and documentation associated with efficient and High Performing Manufacturing Organizations (Prevention and Predictive Maintenance, TPM, SOP's, Safety, etc.).
- Ensure maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and work closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and facility repairs.
- Develop and/or maintain Key Performance Indicators for tracking and reporting the performance of the maintenance function (supplier performance, 3rd party contractor performance, equipment reliability, overall equipment effectiveness, etc.)
- Provide long term solutions and day-to-day support to all operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem analysis, equipment failures, etc.
- Train employees on proper work methods and safety procedures.
- Ensure tasks are completed in accordance with USDA regulations.
- Maintains accurate records of maintenance work performed and inventory.
- Provide regular status reports to maintenance management team.
- AAS is required, BA/BS is preferred
- 4+ years of maintenance supervision or process/project engineering experience is required.
- Previous leadership experience in manufacturing or military setting required. Food or consumer good manufacturing is preferred
- Advanced technical skills in mechanical and electrical repair: ammonia refrigeration, high pressure boiler, compressed air, PLCs, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, motors, etc.
- Able to lead resource planning efforts in a large manufacturing environment, preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, work order processes, preventive/ predictive maintenance, TPM, inventory and scheduling software, preferred.
- Strong leadership skills (conflict resolution, facilitation, change management skills, decision making, empowerment and delegation), preferred.
- Able to lead problem solving and troubleshooting efforts associated with high-level process issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a plus
- May be required to work long hours and weekends.
- Provides leadership and guidance to employees in the Maintenance Department.
- Excellent leadership skills, able to be self-motivated and manage multiple areas in a large facility on an off-shift
military veteran preferred
Apply on company website