***MANAGE PROJECT FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE, INCLUDING CONSULTATION AND DESIGN***
Are you bored in your current position with no advancement potential in the near future? This forward thinking full service Fire Protection company with over 30 years of experience is going to the next level. With client growth being more than double over the past three years, and quadruple the amount of employees, this is an opportunity for a leader to take their career to the next level. With a fresh new approach to an old industry, if you are a business minded individual with an entrepreneurial mindset, you will succeed with the following core values:
- Always Improving
- Service Excellence
There is an immediate need for someone to manage their own projects, including the design process. You will work through the total life cycle of the project, including site visits. You will not be tied to a desk designing, but will also be involved in helping build a construction department. You will not have direct employee reports, but will be the manager of your own projects, including customer interaction. This is a fast paced environment and you will be working directly with company ownership to help determine which projects the company should pursue. in fact, when you are out in the field, the subject matter expert is the boss and your voice will be important to the companies success and will be heard. All field work flow is done on smart devices and inspections are digitized which makes for easy online reporting capabilities. You will work autonomously on the overall designing processes and collaborate with the employees, customers, and company management in handling any challenges.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Accurately design fire sprinkler systems while meeting deadlines
- Perform hydraulic calculations for fire sprinkler systems
- Detail the design for fabrication and installation drawings
- Prepare stock lists and material requisitions documentation
- Generate and provide pricing for construction, retro-fit projects, and inspection repair
- Oversee the Estimating process for construction, retrofit and inspection repair activity
- Project Management, site visits and supervision of the installation process
- Jobsite surveys
Our requirements for this position are:
- 3-5 + years experience in fire protection systems layout, estimating, and site surveys.
- Proficiency in CAD Software for fire sprinkler design (AutoSPRINK, HydraCAD, etc….)
- No travel required as we are a Georgia based and Georgia only company.
- NICET III or IV in Layout and Design of Water Based Systems.
- Competitive Salary
- 3 Weeks of PTO after one year
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Opportunities
- Opportunity to work between two locations, and from home office as needed
Apply on company website