Leader Strategic Development - req533
Canon Medical Systems is currently seeking a Leader Strategic Development to manage assigned product line relative to new product introduction, pricing, creation of sales tools, brochures and videos; collect and analyze competitive information. Provide leadership to help Manager Strategic Development to position and promote high value offerings targeted to assigned market segments. Primary interface point of contact for CMSC. Act as Product management and strategic development lead.
- Develop and implement Business case, strategies and Programs for new products /service features.
- Ownership to develop and implement product launch plans developing Product Introduction Proposals and adherence to the New Product Introduction process meeting critical time lines.
- Develop and implement Technical requirements for Pre-Market as well as set up customer validation sites.
- Provide technical clarification to R&D team while implementation is ongoing.
- Work with CMSC, regulatory and medical affairs to provide supporting materials for all validation bodies. Support pre-Sub meetings with FDA through collaboration with CCM, QA/RA and CMSC.
- Oversees and works on issues during the completing of Price Book.
- Collect and analyze competitive information to advise field sales on product positioning and strategies.
- Disseminate quarterly review and project status information to Business Unit.
- Leads cross functional NPI team with ongoing updates to NPI tracker. Maintain cross functional team cadence.
- Work with CMSC and CMSU supply chain management to orchestrate first sites.
- Measure efficacy of NPI through surveys performed by Market Research
- Understand current and future applications for assigned product and develop plans to capitalize on them.
- Lead cross functional MOARSS team meeting cadence. Disseminate quarterly review and project status information to Business Unit. Support CCM in internal and external product evaluations.
- Ongoing tracking of all IB issues and resolution through IB tracker. Escalating to management through BU director as required.
- IB satisfaction surveys with market research. Work directly with counterparts in Japan to resolve issues and recommend product improvements.
- Develop Product sunset strategies jointly with CMSC and Service Marketing
Schedule quarterly business reviews with counterparts in Japan to determine the status of project deliverables, product road maps, etc.
- Support the solutions marketing and education teams in development and continuous improvement of sales tools, brochures, videos and training program.
- Become the key Canon product representative at clinical and luminary sites for assigned product lines.
- Take ownership of product results relative to achieving operating plan objectives, including sales, bookings, margin and profit.
- Participate in weekly reviews with counterparts in Japan to determine the status of project deliverables, product road maps, etc.
- Working within budget, develop key messages and industry show platforms for assigned product lines.
- Mentor product managers to ensure market share growth in their assigned product segments.
- Manage individual expenses and ensure adherence to budget.
- Lead and mentor assigned Manager(s) Strategic Development.
- Require proficiency with computers in windows-based software environment.
- Require strong communication skills.
- Require proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organizational structure.
- Knowledge of clinical applications at the user level.
- Prefer detailed technical knowledge of CT, MR, X-ray UL or Vascular systems.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree - Equivalent experience required in lieu of degree.
- 8 years Experience with product development for specific modality. 5 years of experience in marketing product features as they relate to clinical benefits.
Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., a world leader in diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill our open positions. Canon Medical Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We invite you to join and become part of our Canon family.
Apply on company website