Zone Business Manager, Service - req499
Canon Medical Systems is currently seeking a Manager of Zone Business Service to be responsible for selling service solutions to customers within their assigned territory to increase service revenues and retain the installed base. Collaborates with the Zone Sales and Service teams to support new equipment opportunities, point-of-purchase service agreements, and IDN service solutions. Collaborates with the Zone Service Team to directly sell warranty conversion service agreements, service agreement renewals, T&M-to-service agreement conversions, and Master Service Agreements (MSAs). Collaborates with the Zone Sales and Service team to identify, qualify and sell and support implementation of Asset Management Agreements. Qualifies and sells other non-service agreement solutions like power protection, cybersecurity, and service training solutions that are available within Canon's portfolio. Perform all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all US state and federal law and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Achieve or exceed service sales objectives within the assigned territory.
- Collaborate with Service and Sales teams to develop and implement high-value service solutions for customers.
- Collaborate with Service Contract Administration to include specific discounting, terms and conditions.
- Assess customer need and sell service solutions to the assigned customers; (i.e. Clinical Engineering, Radiology).
- Build a service solutions funnel of opportunities for MSAs and Asset Management opportunities.
- Review and develop service solutions funnel with Service and Sales teams for sales execution.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with customers and Service and Sales teams.
- Follow up on targeted marketing campaigns, service sales leads and cold-calls to capture
incremental service sales.
- Monitor and Coordinate Service customer relationships for fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Healthcare outside direct selling skills.
- Proven track-record of selling services.
- Asset Management or Multi-Vendor program knowledge.
- Group Purchasing organization and IDN contracting knowledge.
- Keen ability to grasp diagnostic imaging technology, terminology, and industry practices for the purposes selling service contracts and other service-related products.
- Strong ability to effectively converse with imaging professionals.
- Ability to assess industry competitors and their related service solutions and market trends; identifying best service solutions opportunities. Prior industry experience and/or exposure a definite plus.
- Ability to work across functions (i.e., Service, Sales, Marketing and Operations).
- Outstanding presentation skills, including presenting to the C-suite and in large audiences.
- 5 years Outside direct sales experience selling capital equipment service contracts and other products and solutions. 3 years' Service sales experience selling Asset Management or Multi-Vendor programs that includes diagnostic imaging and/or clinical engineering equipment.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree Or, equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., a world leader in diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill our open positions. Canon Medical Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We invite you to join and become part of our Canon family.
Apply on company website