VP, Sales- Medical Imaging - req560
Canon Medical Systems is currently seeking a VP of Sales in a high impact, hands-on operational leadership role that will lead, develop and maintain CMSU's sales function. This position is responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of bookings and revenue growth and development in the US. The SVP of Sales will help drive the best desired behaviors by leveraging best practices across the field while continuously improving sales performance.
- Develop and maintain sales infrastructure by implementing efficient processes and staff development practices across the sales organization (field and channel) to support organizational health and overall revenue growth
- Develop, lead and inspire the Sales Team to continually deliver solid revenue performances
- Monitor and assess staff performance and promptly address below-target performance
- Collaborate with internal partners from other functions, i.e. Marketing and Service to maximize the success of the organization
- Watch the industry trend and direction, conduct competitive analysis, create and execute sales strategies that will help achieve business objectives.
- Aligns the sales organizations objectives with the business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, sales analysis, resource planning, and budgeting.
- Accountable for effective sales department design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and field sales resources deployment.
- Supervise the Sales Leadership Team, such as Strategic Business Group, Modality Specific Sales Managers and Service Sale Managers, through setting of expectations and monitoring completion of assigned duties and manage outsource resources. Develop direct reports and provide leadership, training and improvement plans.
- Manage and monitor the sales department's performance indicators including contact rate, gross profit percentage, and quote closure rate.
- Respect and build the professional relationship with other departments VPs
- Respect and adapt to Canon culture: Our Way
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Manage the use of a multi-million dollar budget. Develop budgets and negotiate approval of such.
- Monitor adherence to budgets and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are taken to meet budget.
- Respect and build an open and transparent relationship with CMSC Global Headquarters.
- Develop and drive Applications and Training and Education strategies to achieve company objectives. Oversee and ensure successful performance from each area.
- Oversee the development of sales incentive plans and programs that motivate the sales teams to meet and exceed their targets; work closely with Human Resources and Finance – Compensation.
- Establish metrics and assemble customer feedback from multiple sources, including survey data, market research, and call center feedback to understand the customer experience and drive improvement. Utilize business and customer perception analytics, such as KLAS and MD Buyline.
- Ensure that such organizations are aware of CMSU strengths and product advantages by meeting with the appropriate representatives. Ensure standards and requirements are met for all lines of business.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships with key decision makers for the purpose of increasing sales. Will be assigned certain responsibilities for “house accounts” which could include, but not be limited to, serving as the primary contact.
- Plan for and serve as moderator at key customer and industry events in the US, such as RSNA.
- Ensure that new strategic partnership opportunities are developed and proposed, and that existing ones are maintained.
- Strong connection with KOLs and the industry leaders
- Experience leading a large field organization, ideally in medical imaging industry.
- Familiarity with CMSU product lines of Medical Imaging, UL, VL, CT/PET, XR, MR
- Must have a strong leadership, negotiation and business acumen skills
- Must be analytical, goal oriented and planning driven
- Strong leadership, planning, and communication skills. Ability to build strong working relationships with team members, leadership colleagues and customer organizations.
- Demonstrated experience successfully planning, organizing, managing and implementing executive level initiatives that lead to improved business operations, profitability, and efficiency.
- Proven track record in managing and developing fast-growing organizations.
- Able to quickly adapt to marketplace changes.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree, Marketing, or a related field
- 15 years of Product and Sales Management and Marketplace experience in Medical Device Company Ideally Medical Imaging. 5 years leading a customer focused organization such as Sales or Marketing.
Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., a world leader in diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill our open positions. Canon Medical Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We invite you to join and become part of our Canon family.
Apply on company website